Allspark sentence example
- In the console versions, if you are playing the Autobots, your missions involve protecting Sam Witwicky and ensuring the shard from the Allspark does not get into the hands of the Decepticons.
- The winner will not only completely control Cybertron; he will also control the Allspark, which is the force that gives life to every Transformer, evil or good.
- The winner will not only completely control Cybertron, he will also control the Allspark, which is the force that gives life to every Transformer, evil or good.
- The Decepticon King is Megatron, and the Autobot King is Optimus Prime, so it is a classic battle for the Allspark and the ultimate battle of good versus evil.
- They're each in pursuit of a talisman called the Allspark, which will give immense power to anyone who possesses it.Advertisement
- When the first robot in pursuit of the Allspark came to Earth in 1850, he fell into a coma after falling into the Arctic Ocean and being pulled out by Captain Archibald Witwicky.
- Before becoming comatose, however, he first engraved a map to the Allspark in the captain's eyeglasses and sent a message back to Cybertron about the Allspark's location.
- The glasses are in his possession but he has no idea about the Allspark.
- He and Mikaela located a splinter from the destroyed AllSpark, but he turned it over to her for safe keeping.