Allin sentence example
- Allin. I began to fear my brother would be next assigned to the Warlord's guard.
- Allin glanced at the man beside him, whose frown seemed permanent.
- Taran's gaze lingered on the door before returning to Allin.
- Allin exchanged a knowing glance with the guard beside him.
- Allin shook his head.Advertisement
- The guard beside Allin nearly spat the words.
- Allin issued him a warning look.
- Allin and Lean made no move to stop him, and he entered.
- He joined Lean and Allin as they dined, listening with forced indifference as they told him that Rissa had left alone with her guard at dusk.
- He glanced at the warriors around him, wondering if the people's loyalties were as divided as Allin and Lean seemed to think they were.Advertisement
- Allin and a red-faced Lean waved him over.
- Allin called almost cheerfully.
- Taran threw himself into the fight eagerly and was pleased when Allin joined him at his side.