Allimportant sentence example
- The First Crusade, far more than any other, became the theme of a multitude of writings, whose different degrees of value it is allimportant to distinguish.
- It was the allimportant one in the early history of the island, down to about the latter part of the 18th century.
- The allimportant property of the drug is its action on the circulation.
- Britannicus's leading partisans were banished or put to death, and the allimportant command of the praetorian guard was transferred to Afranius Burrus, a Gaul by birth, who had been the trusted agent first of Livia and then of Tiberius and Claudius.
- With regard to the subject of infection the chief factor is susceptibility; with regard to the bacterium virulence is allimportant.Advertisement
- The political results of this custom of coronation were allimportant for the Carolingians, and later for the first of the Capets.