Aller sentence example
- After Wahres Christentum, his best-known work is Paradiesgdrtlein aller christlichen Tugenden, which was published in 1612.
- In the same year he published his Anleitung zur Religion iiberhaupt and zum Allgemeinen des Christenthums besonders; fiir die Jugend hiherer and gebildeter Stdnde aller Religionsparteien.
- The principal tributaries on the right are the Aller, Wi mme, Drepte, Lune and Geeste, and on the left the Diemel, Nethe, Emmer, Werra, Aue and Hunte.
- The Werra and Fulda are both navigable when they unite to form the Weser, the Fulda being canalized between Cassel and the town of Fulda for a distance of 17 m.; the Aller, Wiimme, Geeste and Hunte are also navigable.
- The three chief rivers of the province are the Elbe in the north-east, where it mainly forms the boundary and receives the navigable tributaries Jeetze, Ilmenau, Seve, Este, Luhe, Schwinge and Medem; the Weser in the centre, with its important tributary the Aller (navigable from Celle downwards); and in the west the Ems, with its tributaries the Aa and the Leda.Advertisement
- The Fulda, navigable for 63 m., and the Werra, 38 m., above the point where they unite, form by their junction the Weser, which has a course of 271 m., and receives as navigable tributaries the Aller, the Leine from Hanover, and some smaller streams. Oceangoing steamers, however, cannot get as far as Bremen, and unload at Bremerhaven.
- Ueber die wirklichen Fortschritte der Metaphysik seit Leibnitz and Wolff, " On the Real Advances of Metaphysics since Leibnitz and Wolff"; and Ueber das Misslingen aller philosophischen Versuche in der Theodicee.
- Aller is perhaps one of the most common verbs used to express some sort of movement in French.