Alleluia sentence example
- Here, as is supposed, the "Alleluia Victory" was gained over the Picts and Scots by Lupus and Germanus, bishop of Auxerre, according to some about A.D.
- So don't sing alleluia And don't sing gloria!
- Therefore, taught by thee to fulfill the commandments of God, we too sing to the Maker of heaven and earth: Alleluia.
- So don't sing alleluia And don't sing Gloria!
- Alleluia, res Miranda, Pares forma, gaudeamus, transeamus.Advertisement
- You destroyed idolatrous polytheism and Godless error by Christ's power. / Teach us all to cry with faith: Alleluia.