Allegany sentence example
- The Appalachian oil field extends northward from West Virginia and Pennsylvania into Cattaraugus, Allegany and Steuben counties.
- The coal deposits, which form a part of the well-known Cumberland field, furnish by far the most important mineral product of the state; more than 98% of this, in 1901, was mined in Allegany county from a bed about 20 m.
- A compulsory education law of 1902 - to operate, however, only in the city of Baltimore and in Allegany county - requires the attendance for the whole school year of children between the ages of eight and twelve and also of those between the ages of twelve and sixteen who are not employed at home or elsewhere.
- The St. Anthony's Sleep Disorder Center is an outpatient center of St. Anthony's BayCare Health System, a mission founded over 75 years ago by the Franciscan Sisters of Allegany.
- Our Lady of Lourdes is located in Allegany, New York.Advertisement