All-terrain sentence example
- For example, students receive conditioning lessons in the fall and they receive access to the all-terrain lessons in the winter.
- Robotz All-Terrain Vehicles- As times have evolved, so have the Rescue Heroes toys offered by Fisher Price.
- This version has all-terrain tires that can be pushed over rocks or an uneven lawn.
- It's available in Hi and Lo and looks very similar to the Stinger style, but has more technical features, like a heavy duty all-terrain outdoor rubber outsole.
- You don't have to be a fan of the all-terrain gas-guzzler that gives its name to this brand of footwear.Advertisement
- The Alpha is a waterproof boot of full-grain leather with a waterproof membrane, sympatex lining, removable molded ortholite footbed and the Hummer exclusive all-terrain tire tread interlocking log pattern outsole.
- In this case, avoiding the highway tread is a good idea, but you may still be able to stick with an all-terrain tire (known as "A/T") with slightly deeper treads for better traction during inclement weather.