All-metal sentence example
- Metro-Cammell of Birmingham entered the bus bodybuilding market in 1930 with a patented design of all-metal construction.
- The Victorian letterbox was brought into use in 1856, the first all-metal design.
- In contrast, the all-metal monoplane Boeing 247 is the first of a new generation of modern airliners.
- These heads were the result of valuable experience, which was gained in the construction of all-metal heads for professional studio tape recorders.
- The S6000’s all-metal body makes it incredibly durable; plus it comes in a variety of colors.Advertisement