All-leather sentence example
- The site also sells some backpacks with leather accents and reinforcements if you want to add durability to your bag without making the switch to an all-leather design.
- Jamin Leather - This all-leather apparel store doesn't offer much in the way of variety, but there are a few nice suits available.
- Leather and straw handbags, for example, can be as sophisticated and polished as an all-leather purse or a slick clutch.
- These days, you're less likely to find an all-leather suitcase, and that's a good thing, because even a linebacker doesn't want to do that much heavy lifting when on holiday.
- The first shoe introduced was the K-Swiss Classic, which was the first all-leather tennis shoe with a one-piece rubber outsole, a reinforced toe and D-ring lace hoops.Advertisement
- This all-leather dress ankle boot has a four-inch, leather-wrapped heel and a round, open toe.
- It is an all-leather sandal that has a slightly 1970s quality and, echoing some sandals of the '70s, harks back to the Roman era as well.
- The all-leather make of the shoe means that it will eventually conform to your needs and you should wear it a few times before taking any further measures.
- For city wear, the Frye Carmen 8L Shortie Boot is black with an all-leather upper and leather sole.