Alina sentence example
- After taking a moment to gush over the new Alina Spring line, LovetoKnow recently leapt at the opportunity to interview the founders of Alina handbags, Alina Garcia and Yamilia Halfon.
- These creatively inclined sisters are natives of exotic Cuba who, after migrating to the United States during their early teen years, commemorated their intense love of fashion with the institution of the Alina brand.
- Alina handbags celebrate the concept of timeless grace by promoting styles that serve to capture the sophistication of old Hollywood luxury.
- Both Alina and Yamilia spent their youths admiring the charm of historical fashion icons such as Grace Kelly and Audrey Hepburn.
- The influence of these subtle beauties is highly apparent in the classic, yet, upscale designs of Alina.Advertisement
- Has your love for any designers projected influence upon the creation of Alina handbags?
- The Alina Como handbag is a glorious LoveToKnow favorite.
- The Alina motto seems to be "Class is Timeless".
- What is the vision of Alina handbags, and how does the company imagine the typical Alina handbag consumer to look, or behave…what is the age range…etc?
- We imagine the typical Alina consumer to have style, elegance, and sophistication and to be cross-generational.Advertisement
- Does Alina take special orders for custom designs in the event that a customer prefers a certain color or material?
- We can accommodate special requests as long as they fall under our vision of the Alina brand and do not compromise our vision of design.
- Be sure to visit the official Alina site to take in the evolution of classic posh fashion.
- Moreover, if you'll be traveling this summer, don't neglect Alina's spectacular line of shoulder and messenger bags that make for a perfect touring companion!