Albicans sentence example
- An over-growth of the yeast candida albicans is a common infection in the body that can lead to a whole range of health problems.
- Candida albicans is a yeast causing candidiasis or " thrush " in humans.
- The most common type of fungus that causes yeast diaper rashes is known as Candida albicans.
- The exact Candida albicans candidiasis remedy dose depends upon an individual's unique condition.
- Candida albicans, also commonly called 'yeast', is a single-celled organism that lives in the digestive tract and in women is also found in the vagina.Advertisement
- Candidiasis, or a yeast infection, is the term used to describe an overgrowth of Candida albicans.
- Candida albicans candidiasis remedy dose recommendations may be obtained from a naturopath, herbalist, or homeopathic expert.
- Candida albicans, the yeast that causes the dreaded 'yeast infection', occurs naturally on the skin and inside the gastrointestinal tract.
- The variety albicans is almost pure white.
- Candidiasis is an infection caused by a species of the yeast Candida, usually the Candida albicans fungus.Advertisement
- Candidiasis is caused by a species of the yeast Candida, usually the Candida albicans fungus.
- Besides other varieties of strep organisms, these organisms may include Candida albicans, which can cause thrush; Corynebacterium diphtheriae, which can cause diphtheria; and Bordetella pertussis, which can cause whooping cough.
- Thrush-An infection of the mouth, caused by the yeast Candida albicans and characterized by a whitish growth and ulcers.
- One particularly offensive strain is a yeast called candida albicans.
- Candida Albicans is a fungal organism that lives in our intestinal tract.Advertisement