Alamosa sentence example
- He asked me to drop off his gear at the sag wagon tomorrow morning so it gets hauled to Alamosa on the truck.
- They rolled past South Fork, and 20 miles later, Del Norte, where the lead cadre of bikers hummed their way toward Monte Vista, 14 miles further, and then the final 17 miles to Alamosa.
- Alamosa was a college town of about 7,000, ringed by a number of motels.
- In searching for the Red river he came to the South Platte, marched through South Park, left it by Trout Creek pass, struck over to the Arkansas, which he thought was the Red River for which he was searching, and, going south and south-west, came to the Rio Grande del Norte (about where Alamosa, Conejos county, Colorado, is now) on the 30th of January 1807.
- It wasn't unbridled ambition that put him at the head of the packâ€”he knew if he didn't get a jump on the crowd he wouldn't see the town of Alamosa before sunset.Advertisement