Aids-related sentence example
- No regimen is currently considered the standard of therapy for patients with relapsed AIDS-related lymphoma, and survival is short in this setting.
- Beyond that, they are also leading the way for research in prevention, treatment and education of AIDS-related polices.
- In the absence of antiretroviral therapy, the median time from HIV infection to the development of AIDS-related symptoms has been approximately 10 to 12 years.
- This model posits that information, motivation, and behavior are the primary determinants of AIDS-related preventive behavior.
- He died in 1992 of AIDS-related heart and kidney failure.Advertisement