Age-specific sentence example
- Mr Wilesmith's data on the decline in age-specific incidences in younger age classes, and other information supported downward trend in the epidemic.
- The 45-year trend in mortality was evaluated by computing crude and age-adjusted mortality rates, age-specific mortality rates, with birth cohort analysis.
- Age specific foods-The Beechnut company continued to be a company of firsts with their introduction of age-specific ingredients and foods.
- Age-Specific: At some parks, senior citizens and children have special tickets they can purchase, often for a lower price.
- In children and adolescents, because body fat changes as they mature, BMI is gender- and age-specific and plotted on gender-specific growth charts to determine BMI-forage.Advertisement
- The Mayo Clinic provides a more detailed age-specific approach to fiber, suggesting that persons over 50 may require slightly less fiber than younger individuals.
- In addition, there are ethnic and age-specific food pyramids available.
- Not only is their goal to ensure the safety of minors but also to protect particular adult groups such as gender-specific, age-specific and multi-cultural groups.