Age-defying sentence example
- Via these fourteen tracks they demonstrate an age-defying wisdom, worrisome tendencies and musical dexterity.
- Other services include microdermabrasion, wrinkle reduction, and vein removal, giving clients complete makeovers with new age-defying services.
- The company says that the retail price for their Age-Defying Wrinkle Reducer is $79.95, but if you join their membership program you can save about $30 per bottle.
- One of the more science-infused anti aging treatments on the market, their Age-Defying Wrinkle Serum uses Whole Marine Collagen molecules to hydrate your skin and restore some of its youthfulness.
- It promises 24-hour results, and contains nine major age-defying elements and botanicals.Advertisement
- The RE9 approach pairs topical treatments with an age-defying supplement to speed up results.