After-life sentence example
- The Australians believed in spirits, generally of an evil nature, and had vague notions of an after-life.
- With this began the connexion with Spain, which was to have so great an influence on his after-life.
- The Liberalism which he displayed as a member of Parliament and developed greatly in a crowded after-life was unlike the conventional Radicalism of the period.
- The new home became, as it proved, that of his whole after-life; a dwelling then bought and in time remodelled was the poet's residence for fifty-six years, and from it, after his death on the 7th of September 189R, his remains were borne to the Amesbury graveyard.
- Who would have mirth In after-life while Earth's poor children wear The fetters of the despot, and despair To break them?Advertisement