Afi sentence example
- fibrillation investigators (AFI ).
- She would gain critical acclaim for her role as Lizzie in Thank God He Met Lizzie, winning the Australian Film Institutes (AFI) Best Supporting Actress Award.
- On the heels of her AFI award, Cate Blanchett accepted the role as Lucinda Leplastrier in Oscar and Lucinda, starring opposite Ralph Fiennes.
- These include "Black Magic Woman" by Santana, "Miss Murder" by AFI, "Cherub Rock" by Smashing Pumpkins, "Shout at the Devil" by Motley Crue, and "Rock You Like A Hurricane" by Scorpions.
- The MBPP is performed in the same manner as the NST with a limited ultrasound (US) performed to assess the amount of amniotic fluid, which is reported as the amniotic fluid index (AFI).Advertisement
- Looks similar to this have been spotted for years on artists such as Robert Smith of The Cure and Davey Havok of AFI.
- But does it look like it would be listed as #2 on AFI's Top 100 Movies of All Time?
- You can visit AFI to get their assorted 100 movie lists or also at IMDB where trailers and links are arranged alphabetically for you to screen.
- AFI's site also features their own list and website sections dedicated to the top 100 funny films out there.
- Davey Havok: AFI front man of Miss Murder fame, Havok sports a set of black angel wings on his shoulder blades.Advertisement