Aevi sentence example
- 368-560; the Vita Sanctae Brigittae, edited by C. Annerstedt in Scriptores rerum Suedicarum medii aevi, iii.
- Dummler, Poetae latini aevi Carolini, i.
- Poetae latini aevi carolini, vol.
- The idea of recognizing these "Fathers" as a special group exists already in the title "Patres aevi apostolici, sive SS.
- Maurer, Die Bekehrung des norwegischen Stammes (2 vols., Munich, 1855-1856); Bang, Udsigt over den norske Kirkes historie under Katholicismen (Christiania, 1887); P. Gams, Series episcoporum ecclesiae catholicae (Regensburg, 1873); C. Eubel, Hierarchia catholica medii aevi (2 vols., Munster, 1898, 1901); P. Hinschius, System des kath.Advertisement
- Dummler will be found in the Poetae latini aevi carolini, Bd.
- The star of the knights grand cross is a seven-rayed star of silver with a small ray of gold between each, in the centre is a red St George's cross bearing a medallion of St Michael encountering Satan, surrounded by a blue fillet with the motto Auspicium melioris aevi.
- Potthast, Bibliotheca historica medii aevi.
- Other collections followed those of Leibnitz, among which may be mentioned the Corpus historicum mcdii aevi of j.
- The sections cf the former are Potae Latini mcdii aevi, Libri confraternitatum and Necrologia Gertnaniae, and of the latter Epistolae saeculi XIII.Advertisement
- He began the great collection of Scriptores rerum Danicarum medii aevi (9 vols., Copenhagen, 1772-1878).
- He edited the first and second volumes of the Poetae latini aevi Carolini for the Monumenta Germaniae historica (Berlin, 1881-1884).
- Potthast is chiefly known through his monumental Bibliotheca historica medii aevi (1862), a guide to the sources of European history in the middle ages.
- For later editions see Potthast, Bibliotheca Historica Medii Aevi.
- Diimmler has also published an authoritative edition, Epistolae aevi Carolini, vol.Advertisement
- Another work of Accolti's- De Praestantia Virorum sui Aevi - was published at Parma in 1689.