Aetate sentence example
- A treatise entitled De ultima aetate ecclesiae, which appeared in 1356, has been attributed to Wycliffe, but is undoubtedly from the pen of an anonymous Joachimite Franciscan.
- He also wrote Tentamen Introductionis in Historiam Doctrinae de Ideis, afterwards completed and republished under the title of Historia Philosophicae Doctrinae de Ideis (Augsburg, 1723); Otium Vindelicum (1731); Kurze Fragen aus door philosophischen Historic (7 vols., Ulm, 1731-1736), a history of philosophy in question and answer, containing many details, especially in the department of literary history, which he omitted in his chief work; Pinacoiheca Scriptorum nostra aetate literis illustrium, &c. (Augsburg, 1741-1755); Ehrentempel der deutschen Gelehrsamkeit (Augsburg, 1747-1749); Institutiones Historiae Philosophicae (Leipzig, 1747 and 1756; 3rd ed.
- aetate (1886); "Messalla in Aquitania" by J.
- aetate fertili finita), where the contrast of the last with the other two forms shows that the -d was an archaism still occasionally used in writing.
- Klopfer, De Cebetis Tabula (1818-1822); C. Prdchter, Cebetis Tabula quanam aetate conscripta esse videatur (1885).Advertisement
- is the chief authority for the earlier events of his life, 127 seq.: "Ossaque legisti non illa aetate legenda Patris et in tenues cogeris ipse Lares.