Aet sentence example
- He wrote a few essays for the Quarterly Review and other periodicals, and in 184 9 (aet.
- After intense study in Italy and at home, early in 1851 (the year of the Great Exhibition in London) the first volume of The Stones of Venice appeared (aet.
- In this year (aet.
- In Fors, which was continued month by month for seven years, Ruskin poured out his thoughts, proposals and rebukes on society and persons with inexhaustible fancy, wit, eloquence and freedom, until he was attacked with a violent brain malady in the spring of 1878 (aet.
- Until 1889 he continued to write chapters of Praeterita, which was designed to record memories of his life down to the year 1875 (aet.Advertisement
- It was, in fact, only completed in regular series down to 1858 (aet.
- 1837 to 1860 (aet.
- From 1860 to 1871 (aet.
- 41 to 52) he was principally occupied with social problems. From 1871 to 1885 (aet.
- Historically, David (Dafydd), brother of the last Llewelyn, was here (aet.Advertisement
- Edward I.) perhaps on a foray; also Henry Lacy, who built the castle (aet.
- These lectures did not prevent the issue of various Notes on the Royal Academy pictures and the Turner collections; works on the Harbours of England (1856); on the Elements of Drawing (18J7); the Elements of Perspective (1859); and at last, after prolonged labour, the fifth and final volume of Modern Painters was published in 1860 (aet.
- Edmund was twice married; first to'Elfgifu, the mother of Eadwig and Edgar; second to ' Ethelfia d "aet Damerhame" (i.e.