Aeruginosa sentence example
- Many of the coloured pigments of fungi are fixed in the cell-walls or excreted to the outside (Peziza aeruginosa).
- P. aeruginosa encodes an inducible amidase activity allowing growth on a limited range of aliphatic amides as Carbon and/or Nitrogen sources.
- The most common infecting organisms are the bacteria Staphylococcus aureus, Haemophilus influenzae, and Pseudomonas aeruginosa.
- However, most commonly otitis externa is caused by bacteria, especially Pseudomonas aeruginosa.
- The causative bacteria is usually Pseudomonas aeruginosa.Advertisement
- These generally include coverage for Pseudomonas aeruginosa.