Aerosmith sentence example
- Toys in the Attic captured the essence of the newly invigorated Aerosmith.
- Holloway appeared in the Aerosmith video, Cryin' in 1994.
- You can get Aerosmith, the Beatles, Bob Marley and Guns n Roses, and that's just to start.
- Guns N Roses' sound and look was certainly contemporary, yet they also honored the past masters of hard rock, like Aerosmith and The Stooges through their swagger and stripped down sound.
- Joining a tradition that includes Keith Richards and Ronnie Wood from The Rolling Stones and Brad Whitford and Joe Perry from Aerosmith, Slash and Izzy demonstrate remarkable prowess for what Keith Richards calls the ancient art of weaving.Advertisement
- This park is also home to the infamous Tower of Terror drop ride and the outrageous launched Rock'n'Roller Coaster featuring music by Aerosmith.
- Try out the Rock n' Roller Coaster featuring Aerosmith, or the Twilight Zone Tower of Terror, where you'll board a spooky elevator and freefall 13 stories.
- It may be better to buy Guitar Hero: Aerosmith (as it can come with an extra guitar), rather than just buying an extra guitar on its own.
- The price difference may be less than the price of Guitar Hero: Aerosmith on its own.
- Expect disco music; Aerosmith and Guns'N'Roses are found elsewhere.Advertisement
- You can find music from groups and performers like Aerosmith, ABBA, Avril Lavigne, Garbage, Guns 'n Roses, Pink, TLC, and more.
- Finally, who else but Bar Refaeli in Letarte black spandex and chains could hold her own with Aerosmith bad boy Steven Tyler?
- Not long after she landed in Hollywood, Budig was cast in Aerosmith's music video Living on the Edge, and later scored bit parts in big budget movies.