Aeolosoma sentence example
- Among the Archiannelida, in Aeolosoma and some Polychaetes, the whole central nervous system remains imbedded in the epidermis.
- In Aeolosoma it is usually colourless.
- This is so with Aeolosoma (Vezhdovsky).
- There are so many differences of detail that no line can be drawn between the one-celled funnel of Aeolosoma and the extraordinarily large and folded funnel of the posterior nephridia in the Oligochaete Thamnodrilus.
- They range from a millimetre or so (smaller species of Aeolosoma) to 6 ft.Advertisement
- The body wall consists of an epidermis which secretes a delicate cuticle and is only ciliated in Aeolosoma, and in that genus only on the under surface of the prostomium.
- - Diagrams of various Earth of several Geoscolicidae, the nephridiopores indicate the segments; to each segment corresponds internally a chamber of the coelom which is separated from adjacent segments by transverse septa,which are only unrecognizable in the genus Aeolosoma and in the head region of other Oligochaeta.
- This family consists of only one well-known genus, Aeolosoma, which contains several species.