Aemilianus sentence example
- RUTILIUS TAURUS AEMILIANUS PALLADIUS, a Roman author of the 4th century A.D.
- In the middle of the 2nd century Roman Hellenism centred in the circle of Scipio Aemilianus, which included men like Polybius and the philosopher Panaetius.
- Finally, Scipio Aemilianus, Rome's first and only general in that age, with some 60,000 men drew round the town 6 m.
- After the death of Decius Valerian retained the confidence of his successor, Trebonianus Gallus, who sent him to fetch troops to quell the rebellion of Aemilianus, governor of Moesia and Pannonia.
- Numantia, the centre of the fiercest resistance, fell in I 33 B.C. before the science of Scipio Aemilianus (see ScIPIo), and even northern Spain began to accept Roman.Advertisement
- Aemilianus, who had been proclaimed emperor by his soldiers in Moesia, was slain by them here on his way to Rome (A.D.