Aegyptiaca sentence example
- aegyptiaca, ft., silvery leaves and yellow flowers; A.
- In the Kharga Oasis the upper portion consists of variously colored unfossiliferous clays with intercalated bands of sandstone containing fossil silicified woods (Nicolia Aegyptiaca and A raucarioxylon Aegypticum).
- Jolowicz, Bibliotheca aegyptiaca (Leipzig, 1858; supplement, 1861); M.
- Lincke, Kambyses in der Sage, Litteratur and Kunst des Mittelalters, in Aegyptiaca: Festschrift fiir Georg Ebers (Leipzig 1897), pp. 4 1 - 61; also PERSIA: Ancient History.
- Farther from the rivers are open woods of heglig (Balanites aegyptiaca), hashab, &c., and dense thickets of laot (Acacia nubica) and kittr (Acacia mellifera).Advertisement
- L. aegyptiaca Miller) furnishes the bath sponge known as a loofah.
- He followed up his Coptic studies with Aegyptiaca (1883), and published many minor contributions to the study of oriental languages in Gesammelte Abhandlungen (1866), Symmicta (i.
- E. aegyptiaca, with silvery-white plumes, maxima, elegans, pilosa, amabilis, pellucida, capillaris, plumose, are all elegant annuals.