Advisory board sentence example
- The dual system of education, established in 1871, was abolished in 1890, and the administrative machinery consolidated under a minister of the Crown and an advisory board.
- The commander was bound by the advice of his brethren; and in the same way the general chapter of the Order, consisting of the landmeisters and the great dignitaries, formed an advisory board to the grand master in matters such as treaties and internal legislation.
- 3t The old recognitio, was replaced by the probatio, conducted by the emperor in his censorial capacity, assisted by an advisory board of specially selected senators.
- The commission among other proposals for a more liberal and sympathetic native policy urged the creation of a native advisory Board entrusted with very wide powers.
- This vests the legislative and administrative authority mainly in a municipal board of five members, of whom three are appointed by the governor of the Philippines by the advice and with the consent of the Philippine commission, and the others are the president of the advisory board and the city engineer.Advertisement
- Associated with him is an advisory board also appointed by the commission.
- However, I do not support the proposal to establish an advisory board.
- It may be appropriate to establish a steering committee or advisory board to whom the project team can report.
- He has also been on the advisory board for The Lovers ' Guide and was a featured agony uncle in it s magazine.
- Full text It gives me great pleasure to join you for this thirtieth session of the Advisory Board on Disarmament Matters.Advertisement
- Melissa is on the Advisory Board of the Jason Foundation; a member of Women in Film and NARAS.
- When this takes place, Yvonne will then become AWA's Post-Executive Director, and continue with our organization as a member of the Advisory Board.
- The Asia Pacific Autism Conference is hosted and developed by the Australian Advisory Board on Autism Spectrum Disorders.
- Dr. Auerbach also leads the Medical Advisory Board of NXT Nutritionals, the company that makes SUSTA.