Adrena sentence example
- When picking up her mail at the post office, she often talked to Adrena.
- "Nothing today," Adrena said as Cynthia dug in her purse for the box key.
- Adrena never minced words.
- Cynthia looked up at Adrena.
- Adrena rolled her eyes.Advertisement
- Adrena stamped a letter.
- Adrena said, wrinkling her nose.
- Adrena tipped her head to the side and studied Cynthia thoughtfully for a moment.
- Adrena's gaze was probing.
- Adrena lifted her brows and tossed the letter in a slot.Advertisement
- The conversation with Adrena was comforting, but Mary maintained her viewpoint.