Adradial sentence example
- The eight adradial gonads on the subumbral walls of the four radial pouches, representing primitively four horse-shoeshaped gonads each divided into two by an interradial septum.
- The adradial canals are unbranched and run to the middle point of one of the marginal lobes.
- F, Ephyra developing into a medusa by the growth of the adradial regions.
- Sessile, with the margin undivided; with eight colletocystophores and eight adradial groups of capitate tentacles.
- 15), and in Lucernaria and its allies a bunch of small capitate tentacles is found on each of the eight adradial lappets of the margin (fig.Advertisement