Adradial sentence example
- and Mayer) balance and orientashowing the eight adradial Statocysts,.
- The eight adradial gonads on the subumbral walls of the four radial pouches, representing primitively four horse-shoeshaped gonads each divided into two by an interradial septum.
- The gastral filaments eight adradial (fig.
- The adradial canals are unbranched and run to the middle point of one of the marginal lobes.
- F, Ephyra developing into a medusa by the growth of the adradial regions.Advertisement
- Ad, Adradial radius.
- JG, Adradial gastral canal.
- JR == R 3, Adradial lobe of the disk.
- Adradial radius.
- The adradial regions grow (fig.Advertisement
- Sessile, with the margin undivided; with eight colletocystophores and eight adradial groups of capitate tentacles.
- 15), and in Lucernaria and its allies a bunch of small capitate tentacles is found on each of the eight adradial lappets of the margin (fig.
- As the scyphistoma grows the tentacles increase in number, four interradial and eight adradial being formed in addition to the four primary perradial tentacles (fig.