Adon sentence example
- Adon first appeared in the original Street Fighter as the sub-boss leading up to your fight with Sagat.
- Three years after Sagat achieved the title of "God of Muay Thai", Adon became his apprentice and began to master the art of fighting.
- Not as bulky as Sagat, Adon learned to focus his attacks on speed rather than brute force.
- Adon distinguishes himself from Sagat by using "Jaguar" rather than "Tiger" techniques.
- The lordship of Malines was conferred as a separate fief by Pippin the Short on his kinsman Count Adon in 754.Advertisement
- Thus, Ishtar descends to the kingdom of Ilat the queen of the dead, to find the means of restoring her favourite Tammuz (Adon, Adonis) to life.
- He eventually left the criminal syndicate, lost his "God of Muay Thai" title to Adon, and overcame his burning rage and hatred.