Adolfo sentence example
- Adolfo Bonilla y San Martin's Luis Vives y la filosofia del renacimiento (Madrid, 1903) is a valuable and interesting study which includes an exhaustive bibliography of Vives's writings and a critical estimate of previous monographs.
- Adolfo de la Huerta, Obregon's lieutenant, was made provisional president, Obregon being elected President in Sept.
- The latter, becoming president, succeeded by Colonel Adolfo Ballivian, who died in 1874.
- Upon the death of Adolfo Ballivian, immediately after the conclusion of this treaty with Peru, Dr Tomas Frias succeeded to the presidency.
- From 1848 date the first poetical efforts of Arnaldo Marquez, who is distinguished for his correct diction and rich imagination, as is Nicolas Corpancho for his dramas and a volume of poems entitled Brisas, Adolfo Garcia for a beautiful sonnet to Bolivar, which was published at Havre in 1870, in his one volume of poems, and Clemente Althaus for his productivity and style.Advertisement
- Talented filmmakers who are making a name for themselves in the industry include Gil Portes, Mark Meily, Maryo J. de los Reyes, Adolfo Alix, Jr., Jeffrey Jeturian, Brillante Mendoza, and Lay Diaz, among others.
- There are numerous wig manufacturers, including popular names such as Adolfo, Eva Gabor, Louis Ferre, Motown Tress, Jon Renau, Revlon, and Raquel Welch.
- Matilde Penalver y Beristain challenges the rules of mid-19th century artistocracy when she falls in love with a soldier: Adolfo.
- Adolfo Solis is a plain, ordinary man with no fortune.
- Matilde is then mislead that Adolfo is already married and a father.Advertisement
- Adolfo escapes from prison and troes tp set the record straight.
- Adolfo continues to search for his love.
- Ultimately, when Adolfo arrives, the couple must confront the fact that Manuel is a good and decent man.
- She spends a long time regretting that decision and longing to be with Adolfo, the poor soldier she loves.
- The news sends Matilde back into the arms of Adolfo, creating a triangle that affects Adolfo's marriage to a young woman dying of tuberculosis, Manuel's scheming cousin, and Matilde's unborn child.Advertisement
- The pretty girl and her peasant lover's passion and angst continue when Matilde and Adolfo try to run away together.
- The couple's tempestuous marriage is further tested when Adolfo arrives disguised as Manuel's new administrator.