Adml sentence example
- Hence, when the rupture occurred, the fleet was already at its stations in the North Sea, and Adml.
- The German battle cruiser " Goeben " eluded the British Mediterranean fleet and got safely into the Sea of Marmora; three British cruisers were sunk by submarines in the North Sea; and a British squadron under Adml.
- The naval situation was sensibly relieved by the destruction in Dec. by Adml.
- Sturdee, off the Falkland Islands, of the German squadron which had defeated Cradock, and by a successful action under Adml.
- Meanwhile Pecs had become a centre of the exiled Magyar progressives, who preferred a provisional Yugoslav regime to the white terror of Adml.Advertisement
- at the Admiralty were not enthusiastic supporters of Adml.
- Sir John Michael De Robeck, who had succeeded Adml.
- After this experience Vice Adml.
- 2 The coast defences themselves remained under the command of the German Adml.
- The German naval forces were commanded by Adml.Advertisement
- At the general election of 1910, however, his party was returned with a sweeping majority, and he was Prime llinister for three years, during which period he tackled the question of imperial defence, adopted Lord Kitchener's report of 1909, passed a measure establishing universal military training, and invited Adml.
- He himself went to Copenhagen, where he negotiated the passage of Adml.
- Sir Christopher Cradock and the German East Asiatic Squadron under Adml.
- The best account of Adml.
- Its publication then relieved Adml.Advertisement
- Prince Higashi Fushimi, both Adml.