Administratif sentence example
- The theory of droit administratif lays down the principle that an agent of the government cannot be prosecuted or sued for acts relating to his administrative functions before the ordinary tribunals.
- The ordinary judicial system of France comprises two classes of courts: (I) civil and criminal, (2) special, including courts dealing only with purely commercial cases; in addition there are the administrative courts, including bodies, the Conseil dEtat and the Conseils de Prefecture, which dGal, in their judicial capacity, with cases coming under the droit administratif.
- Besides the works already mentioned, de Gerando left many others, of which we may indicate the following: - Considerations sur diverses methodes d'observation des peoples sauvages (Paris, 1801); Eloge de Dumarsais, - discours qui a remporte le prix propose par la seconde classe de l'Institut National (Paris, 1805); Le Visiteur de pauvre (Paris, 1820); Instituts du droit administratif (4 vols., Paris, 1830); Cours normal des instituteurs primaires ou directions relatives a l'education physique, morale, et intellectuelle dans les ecoles primaires (Paris, 1832); De l'education des sourds-muets (2 vols., Paris, 1832); De la bienfaisance publique (4 vols., 1838).
- In 1822 appeared his Questions de droit administratif, in which he for the first time brought together and gave scientific shape to the scattered elements of administrative law.
- Consequently there is a special system of administrative jurisdiction for the trial of le contentieux administratif or disputes in which the administration is concerned.Advertisement