Administrated sentence example
- The LEEDS mailing list is an unmoderated list administrated by Tim Pickard, dedicated to the genealogy and history of the Leeds area.
- administrated through a command line interface, allowing automatic administration based on scripts or applications.
- administrated centrally.
- Administer the scheme centrally to ensure it is low-cost, portable, inclusive and easily administrated.
- Effect on Growth: Orally administrated fenitrothion had no effect on the growth of rainbow trout.Advertisement
- county boroughs to unite so that the administrated area could be large.