Adjunctive sentence example
- adjunctive psychosocial therapy in each arm.
- adjunctive treatment for childhood asthma.
- adjunctive procedures may be required if there is residual instability.
- adjunctive technologies into the field of gait analysis.
- adjunctive antiproliferative agents are necessary or safe in eyes at low risk for scarring.Advertisement
- adjunctive G-CSF in treating diabetic foot ulcers.
- The Oral hCG Research Clinic states, "hCG has not been demonstrated to be effective adjunctive therapy in the treatment of obesity.
- Instead it can be an adjunctive strategy that supplements a plan of healthy, low calorie eating and exercise.