Adjudicating sentence example
- adjudicateons will be considered by an adjudicating panel constituted for the purpose by the Academic Board.
- adjudicateice Cox, explained the statutory framework in some detail and set out a framework for tribunals adjudicating claims under this jurisdiction.
- adjudicate license is revoked the adjudicating officer issues a ' minded to revoke ' notice to the licensee.
- adjudicateEldon relished the task of adjudicating on a more arcane matter.
- adjudicatean>adjudicating on alcohol cases, the ASA will, of course, be primarily applying the rules themselves.Advertisement
- Taylor was elected a fellow of the Royal Society early in 1712, sat in the same year on the committee for adjudicating the claims of Sir Isaac Newton and Gottfried Wilhelm Leibnitz, and acted as secretary to the society from the 13th of January 1714 to the 21st of October 1718.