Adie sentence example
- Adie's sliding hydrometer is of the ordinary form, but can be adjusted for liquids of widely differing specific gravities by drawing out a sliding tube, thus changing the volume of the hydrometer while its weight remains constant.
- Gina uttered: Adie, Aberdeen Quite a difficult one this as DH is a confirmed carnivore.
- impressionable teenage girl, Adie was the living proof that a woman could succeed in a man's world.
- one-two (punch) a neat flick on the right and exchanged a one-two with Adie Harris to create room for the cross.
- Official match sponsors Northern Care awarded their man of the match plaudits to Adie Orr.Advertisement
- In the 54th minute Adie Orr came on to replace Dave Swarbrick who had been unusually subdued.
- Adie Moses is still out with a shin injury.
- Reds-James Marshall Brooks, John Waterer, Atro-sanguineum, Alexander Adie, Baron Schroeder.