Adem sentence example
- Acute disseminated encephalomyelitis (ADEM) is treated with steroids.
- Recently long term studies of patients with ADEM have shown that a small number later on develop multiple sclerosis.
- Bailey Banks contracted a brain inflammation, acute disseminated encephalomyelitis (ADEM) after receiving the MMR vaccine as a toddler.
- The Special Master found that the MMR vaccine caused the complication of ADEM, which ultimately led to the development of PDD-NOS.
- The Bailey Banks ruling provides a possible link between the MMR vaccine and autism through the development of ADEM.Advertisement