Adelsberg sentence example
- Amongst the best-known are the grottos of Adelsberg, the larger ones of Planina and the Kreuzberghohle near Laas.
- The most remarkable of these rivers is the Laibach, which rises in the Karst region under the name of Poik, takes afterwards a subterranean course and traverses the Adelsberg grotto, and appears again on the surface near Planina under the name of Unz.
- Other important places are Oberlaibach (5882), Idria (5772), Gurkfeld (5294), Zirknitz (5266), Adelsberg (3636), Neumarktl (2626), Krainburg (2484) and Gottschee (2421).
- ADELSBERG (Slovene Postojina), a market-town in Carniola, Austria, 30 m.
- About a mile from the town is the entrance to the famous stalactite cavern of Adelsberg, the largest and most magnificent in Europe.Advertisement
- Adelsberg >>