Adel sentence example
- The northern and central districts were previously known as Adel, the northeast coast as Ajan.
- In the 13th century it had become a comparatively powerful state, known as the empire of Adel.
- In the region of Somaliland, now the western part of the British protectorate of that name, the Arabs established the Moslem state of Adel or Zaila, with their capital at Zaila on the Gulf of Aden.
- In the 13th century the sultans of Adel enjoyed great power.
- From the beginning of the 17th century Adel suffered greatly from the ravages of pagan Galla tribes, and Harrar sank to the position of an amirate of little importance.Advertisement
- It fell subsequently into the possession of Arabs and was included in the Mahommedan state of Adel.
- Canceled nature reserve workday The practical volunteer workday due to take place at Adel Dam on Tuesday 1st August has been canceled.
- In Germany there are two classes of nobility: (t) the hoher Adel, members of the mediatized, formerly sovereign families, who rank as the equals in blood (ebenbiirtig) of the royal houses of Europe; (2) the niederer Adel, to which every one having the nobiliary prefix von belongs.
- If you enjoy movies starring the likes of Adel Eman, Yahya El Fakhrani, Wahed Jalal, and Aziza Ameer, you will be thrilled by the many opportunities to download Arabic movies.