Addis sentence example
- Religion, 4th ed., p. 24, Kautzsch in his Religion of Israel already cited, p. 613, and recently Addis in his Hebrew Religion, p. 33 foll., have abandoned the theory as applied to Israel. ?
- Budde's Die Religion des Volkes Israel bis zur Verbannung, as well as Addis's recent Hebrew Religion (1906), is a most careful and scholarly compendium.
- When Addis and Arnold's Catholic Dictionary denounces the conception of central dogmas, what they desire to exclude as uncatholic is the belief that dogmas lying upon the circumference may be questioned or perhaps denied.'
- All the Protestant re - formers are of theological importance - Luther, Melanchthon and 1 " Mystical Theology " is described in Addis and Arnold's Catholic Dictionary as a " branch " of Moral Theology.
- Mr Kebede appreciates that Addis Ababa, does not quite carry the same design cachet of Milan or Paris.Advertisement
- In Addis Ababa, girls and boys cited examples of girls being accosted on the way to or from school by young male delinquents.
- The same cannot be said for the sprawling slums of Addis Ababa.
- Thus cut off from entering a learned profession, he turned towards political intrigue, being already to some extent in the secrets of the United Irishmen, of whom his elder brother Thomas Addis Emmet (see below) was one of the most prominent.
- 9), and (b) in the double headings (see Addis, The Hexateuch, i.
- Focus on Addis Ababa ' A storeroom of diseases ' June 21: Issues surrounding water are central to achieving the UN millenium goals.Advertisement