Adami sentence example
- Norberg (Codex Nazaraeus, liber Adami appellatus, 3 vols., Copenhagen, 1815-1816, followed by a lexicon in 1816, and an onomasticon in 1817), is so defective as to be quite useless; even the name Book of Adam is unknown to the Mandaeans.
- Liber magnus, vulgo "Liber Adami" appellatus, opus Mandaeorum summi ponderis (2 vols., Berlin and Leipzig, 1867), is an excellent metallographic reproduction of the Paris MS. A German soul, permeates the whole aether, the domain of Ayar.
- Henser, Bencke, Adami, Marchand and others have also put forward hypotheses to account for the origin of new growths.
- Adami published, between 1690 and 1713, certain theological repertories under the name of Deliciae.
- Asmussen, De fontibus Adami Bremensis, 1834; Lappenberg in Pertz, Archie, vi, 770; Aug.Advertisement
- Adami, Luise, Konigin von Preussen (7th ed., 1875); E.
- Of these the most remarkable example is Cytisus Adami, a tree which year after year produces some shoots, foliage and flowers like those of the common laburnum, others like those of the very different looking dwarf shrub C. purpureus, and others again intermediate between these.
- His poems, first published by Tobias Adami (1622), were rediscovered and printed again (1834) by J.