Acyclic sentence example
- acyclic structure obtained from a Petri net that is able to represent all reachable states of the original net.
- acyclic graph.
- acyclic orientation of G/e.
- The methods are: ring opening metathesis polymerisation (ROMP ), and acyclic diene metathesis polymerisation (ADMET ).
- To find the kinetic energy of such motion in a multiply connected space, the channels must be supposed barred, and the space made acyclic by a membrane, moving with the velocity of the liquid; and then if k denotes the cyclic constant of 0 in any circuit, or the value by which 4) has increased in completing the circuit, the values of 0 on the two sides of the membrane are taken as differing by k, so that the integral over the membrane dS= k f ?Advertisement
- aceae, where the parts are in spirals (acyclic).
- In acyclic flowers there is often a gradual transition from petals to stamens, as in the white water-lily (fig.
- Wallach (Ann., 1900, 312, p. 171) has shown that the saturated cyclic ketones yield oximes which by an application of the Beckmann reaction are converted into isoximes, and these latter on hydrolysis with dilute mineral acids are transformed into acyclic amino-acids; thus from cyclohexanone, e-amidocaproic acid (e-leucine) may be obtained: CH2" C NOH C CH 2 CH 2 7: ?12?CH2 CH2 NH /CH2 CH2 C02H CH2', An ingenious application of the fact that oximes easily lose the elements of water and form nitriles was used by A.