Acu sentence example
- Spatio-temporal evolution of induced seismicity at Acu Reservoir, NE Brazil.
- seismographs operated at the Acu reservoir.
- From August 1994 until May 1997, a network of 8 three-component digital seismographs operated at the Acu reservoir.
- The most numerous of these are the perdiz (partridge), the best known of which is the Tinamus maculosa which frequents the campos of the south, the inhambd (Crypturus), capoeira (Odontophorus), and several species of the penelope family popularly known as the jacutinga, j acu and jacu-assu.
- Along with the policy affecting dress uniforms the Army also instituted a new Army Combat Uniform (ACU).Advertisement