Activites sentence example
- Our aim is to smarten up the estate and introduce more activites for us.
- Special interest holidays The village has a very active social calender, with several activites from wine tasting, to local style entertainments.
- Most allow couples to add on "experiences," such as spa treatments, excursions to local attractions, activites like jet skiing, meals and more.
- Scholastic.com provides specific activites and worksheets geared toward children's books, holidays, and other themes.
- The inns and hotels listed here offer structured and independent opportunities for guests to participate in paranormal investigations and ghostly activites.Advertisement
- Prices vary widely based on activites, but they can include a ride on a pirate ship and interactive play including pirate arts and crafts, treasure hunts, "sword" fighting, pirate games, pirate dancing, creating pirate maps and more.
- Boston keeps visitors entertained with its wide array of outdoor activites.