Acini sentence example
- acinusrine Pancreas The exocrine part of the pancreas has closely packed serous acini, similar to those of the digestive glands.
- acinushis magnified section of pancreas shows the secretory acini of the exocrine pancreas.
- acinuses include antral follicle, mammary gland acini, oocyte & follicular cells, oviduct, placenta and primordial follicle.
- acinusus acini stain more weakly than serous acini, because of the techniques used to produce the sections.
- acinussessment of pancreas slides from the earlier study confirmed the occurrence of proliferative lesions of the pancreatic acini.Advertisement
- excretory ducts that drain the secretary acini empty into larger intercalated ducts which in turn open into striated ducts.
- serous acini, similar to those of the digestive glands.