Acidum sentence example
- 'CITRIC ACID,' Acidum citricum, or Oxytricarballylic Acid, C 3 H 4 (Oh) (Co.
- Somewhat similar views were promoted by Becher, who named the principle acidum primogenium, and held that it was composed of the Paracelsian elements " earth " and "water."
- ACETIC ACID (acidum aceticum), CH 3 ï¿½CO 2 H, one of the most important organic acids.
- There are two medicinal preparations: (1) Acidum sulphuricum dilutum, containing 13.65% of hydrogen sulphate, (2) acidum sulphuricum aromaticum (elixir of vitriol), containing'alcohol, spirit of cinnamon and ginger and 13.8% of hydrogen sulphate.
- ACETIC ACID (acidum aceticum), CH 3 Ã¯¿½CO 2 H, one of the most important organic acids.Advertisement