Acetoacetate sentence example
- Acetonyl-acetophenone, C6H5.CO.CH2.CH2.CO.CH3, is produced by condensing phenacyl bromide with sodium acetoacetate with subsequent elimination of carbon dioxide, and on dehydration gives aa-phenyl-methyl-furfurane.
- excess phenylalanine is broken down to fumarate and acetoacetate, both of which are part of normal energy metabolism.
- It may be synthesized by condensing sodium acetoacetate with monochloracetic ester, the acetosuccinic ester produced being then hydrolysed with dilute hydrochloric acid (M.
- It may be prepared by the hydrolysis of ethyl acetoacetate, or by passing carbon monoxide over a mixture of sodium acetate and sodium ethylate at 205Ã‚° C. (A.
- In alcoholic solution it condenses with sodium acetoacetate to form (-methylumbelliferone, CtoH803 (A.Advertisement