Acerra sentence example
- Naples Acerra, Ischia, Nola, Pozzuoli.
- ACERRA, a town and episcopal see of Campania, Italy, in the province of Caserta, 9 m.
- Acerra (Incense Box) >>
- There is more than one meaning of Acerra discussed in the 1911 Encyclopedia.
- Historical journalism was first represented by Electa juris publici (1709), philology by Neue acerra philologica (1715-1723), philosophy by the Ada philosophorum (1715-1727), medicine by Der patriotische Medikus (1725), music by Der musikalische Patriot (1725), and education by Die Matrone (1728).Advertisement
- in 1089, the rebellion against Roger in 1133 and the subsequent punishment, the plunder of the town by Barbarossa in 1167, the attack by Richard, count of Acerra in 1190, and the parliament of 1223, in which Frederick II.
- Acerra, Italy >>