Abundances sentence example
- Throughout most of a core the fractional ionization depends on the fractional elemental abundances of sulfur and metals such as Na and Mg.
- abundances of the isotopes of each element characteristic only for the earth?
- copepod abundances thus occurred repeatedly and across a wide range of scales.
- There was also a generally good agreement between the abundances of the rarer large biomass dominant calanoid copepods estimated by both samplers.
- elemental abundances and instrumental spectral resolution and then calculate and plot the spectrum.Advertisement
- CO abundances relative to dust depend on the assumed temperature and hence on the dust emissivity index.