Abridging sentence example
- This provision does not extend to abridging the prerogative after the impeachment has been heard and determined.
- abridging the freedom of speech or of the press...
- abridge provided that " congress shall make no law abridging the freedom of speech or of the press.
- iv., it was held that a state licence tax discriminating against commodities the production of other states was void as abridging the privileges and immunities of the citizens of such other states (Ward v.
- It was not codification but consolidation, not remoulding but abridging.Advertisement